Preparation of Protein A Column Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibody
Recombinant protein A
The recombinant Protein A is a genetically engineering protein
containing IgG-binding domains. Recombinant Protein A is ideal for
purification of polyclonal or monoclonal IgG antibodies. Protein A
binds to most human and mouse IgG subclasses (e.g., human IgG1,
IgG2, IgG4; mouse IgG2, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3). It also binds to cow,
guinea pig, hamster, house, pig and rabbit total IgG form.
Recombinant protein A can be coupled to solid separation medium
(such as agarose) for monoclonal and polyclonal antibody
purification. Recombinant protein A can be coupled to a variety of
molecules (such as fluorescent molecules, enzyme markers, biotin,
colloidal gold and radioactive markers). These coupled derivatives
can be used in antibody test in the process of Western-blot, ELISA
or immunohistochemical tests.
|Appearance||White or off white powder|
|Bioburden||≤ 1 cfu/ mg|
|SDS-PAGE||Single major band|
|SDS-PAGE (MW)||25000±1000 Daltons|
|UV Spectrum||E275/250 ≥ 1.2|
|E0.1% at 275nm = 0.17-0.23|
|Purity (HPLC)||≥ 95%|
- Non-antibody column purification, the product without any other
antibodies such as IgG and other pollution.
- SPA-25 is our own research and development products, pH tolerance
range, can withstand 0.5 M NaOH and 0.5M HCl treatment, no
degradation, antibody binding capacity unchanged.
- The product has a specially designed link for the purification of
the column, can be directly used for the preparation of protein A
- Stable quality: Mass production can ensure stable and continuous
batch production.It is no difference between the batch and the
product quality is stable.
- High purity: Higher specific activity.Host protein residues is less
than the limits of biological products.
- Lyophilized powder: The product is lyophilized powder and is easy
to store and transport.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements: Production equipment and
production environment comply with relevant regulatory
requirements, and the production process is in full compliance with
NSF ISO 9001: 2015 quality system and GMP guidelines.
- Complete quality documents: we can provide relevant regular support
files in according to customers’ requirement.
Recommend recombinant trypsin lyophilized should be stored under
2-8℃in sealed container.It is stable within 24 months.
For Research or Manufacturing Purpose Only. Not for Human.