AH-LS/P Low-intensity Solar-Powered Aviation Obstruction Light
AH-LS/P Low-intensity Solar-Powered Aviation Light can be provided
with power supply without power transmission cables by solar power,
so it is suitable for those locations, Electric Tower, High-rise
Building, High Chimney, marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave
& TV), High Pole, Tower Crane, Wind Turbine, etc especially
which are hard to lay the cable or lack of power supply as well as
those facilities which have high requirements on lightning
1.International advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years
2. Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage,
floating charge and temperature.
3.Built-in Solar Panel.
4. Strong corrosion resistance, Rain and Snow, Shock and Vibrations
protection and UV protection.
5. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high
brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
6. Clean, renewable, green and reliable energy source.
7. Dusk-to-dawn operation: Built-in photocell inside light can let
light work at night and close during the day automatically.
8. At least 5 days autonomy.
9. Recyclable batteries with the lightest environmental.
10. Small volume especially being suitable for Telecom Tower and
Electric installation way.
2.Standard:ICAO (Aerodromes Annex 14) Low-intensity Type A or Type
3.Light intensity:≥10cd(Steady-burning mode),:≥32.5cd(Flash mode)
4.Working mode: Steady-burning mode or Flash
5.Light source:LED,100,000hours service life
6.Operating voltage:DC3.2V(Solar powered Way),recyclable batteries
with the lightest environmental and long life.
-Base: die casting aluminum
8.Autonomy(without sunlight):at least 5 days(Option 20days)
10.Overall Size(mm): Φ158 by 285
11.Installation Size(mm): Φ118 by M8
13.Emitting Color: Red
16. Protection Standard: IP65
2.Applications: Applied to High-rise Building, High Chimney,
marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV),High Pole,Tower
Crane, Wind Tubinebridge.large-scale port machinery,large engineer
machinery and wind turbines.
3.Standard: ICAO Type B low intensity and FAA L-810
4.Certificate: CAAC Certificate(ICAO Certificate) and FAA
6.Fault Records: None
7.Quantity/Delivery Day: 200 pcs / 10 Days