CWDM XFP Transceiver is Reach Optics hot sale products, with good
quality and good price.
80KM CWDM XFP Optical Transceiver
- Wavelength selectable to ITU-T standards covering CWDM grid
- XFP MSA Compliant
- data rate from 9.95 Gbps to 11.3Gbps
- No Reference Clock required
- Cold EML transmitter and APD receiver
- 1470nm~1570nm link length up to 80km (1600ps/nm)
- 1590nm~1610nm link length up to 70km (1400ps/nm)
- Low Power Dissipation 3.5W Maximum
- -5ºC to 70ºC Operating Case Temperature
- Diagnostic Performance Monitoring of module temperature, supply
Voltages, laser bias current, transmit optical power, receive
- RoHS compliant and lead free
- SONET OC-192&SDH STM 64
- 10G Ethernet
- 80 km 10G Fiber Channel
- CWDM Networks
Reach Optics'CWDM XFP Transceiver exhibits excellent wavelength stability, cost
effective module. It is designed for 10G CWDM SDH, 10GBASE-ZR/EW
and 10G Fiber- Channel applications.
The transceiver consists of two sections: The transmitter section
incorporates a colded EML laser. And the receiver section consists
of a APD photodiode integrated with a TIA. All modules satisfy
class I laser safety requirements.
Reach Optics'CWDM XFP transceiver provides an enhanced monitoring interface,
which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such
as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical
power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage.