登录 | 免费注册 | 提交网站 | 免费看询盘 | 外贸旺站免费建站 | "贸易通"多语言推广 | 外贸论坛
Hot Products:
Home > Confectionery >

High-Speed Injectin Automatic Blow Molding Machine / Water Bottling Machine

High-Speed Injectin Automatic Blow Molding Machine / Water Bottling Machine

Brand Name: hengyuan
Certification: ISO,CE,
Model Number: ZQ
Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Delivery Time: 25-30working days
Payment Terms: T/T
Zhangjiagang city hengyuan beverage machinery factory
Active Member
Jiangsu China
Business type: Manufacturer
Jinfeng Town,Zhangjiagang City,Jiangsu Province
Supplier`s last login times: within 37 hours


High-Speed Injectin Actomatic Blow Molding Machine / Water Bottling Machine


Nowadays,the company is producing three series of plastic injection molding machine such as normal machine,variable pump machine which will save save the electric power consumption by 20% to 40%,and servo machine which will save save the electric power consumption by 20% to 80%.We can also produce high-speed injectin molding machine with the JSW design catering for the customers


PartName of itemUnitHY-1300
ABC
Injection unitcylinder head volumecm3259298368
shot weightg243285350
screw diametermm424550
injection pressureMpa194169137
rate of injection(PS)g/s118150185
plasticizing rate (PS)g/s202531
screw speedrpm190
screw length/ diameter ratioL/D22.52118.9
Clamping unitclamping forceKN1580
max mould opening strokemm400
distance between the tie barsmm431×431
allowed moukd thicknessmm150-460
ejection forceKN39
ejection strokemm115
dia of mould location holemmø125H7
sphere diameter of spray nozzlemmSR15
nos of liftout rod5
max mould-shift speedm/min
OthersHeating capacity of screw cylinderKW10.1
Pump motor powerKW15
oil tank capacityL310
rated pressure of oil pumpMpa16
Machine dimensionsmm4420×1180×1860
Machine weightt4.7


1. Brief introduction:


DHB-82PC Blow Molding Machine specializes in clean buckets five gallons PC to PC as raw material to produce 26 liters container maximum speed 50-70 pcs / hour


2. Technical parameters:


Basic Specifications


DHB-82PC

Suitable materials


PC

Max.container capacity

L

25

Number of die

set

1

Production capacity

pcs/hr

500

Machine dimensions

m

6.5×2.4×4.7

Weight

ton

12

Die


DHB-82PC

Die heating zone

zone

4

Die heating power

KW

8

Extrusion maximum diameter

mm

150

Die material storage capacity

L

1.8

Dimensions

m

1.2×0.5×0.42

Clamping system


DHB-82PC

Clamping force

KN

220

Template Pitch

mm

330-780

Template size

mm

740×630

Maximum mold size

mm

550×660

Mold thickness

mm

350-420

Extrusion system



DHB-82PC


Screw diameter

mm

82

Screw

L/D

38:1

Extrusion capacity

Kg/hr

150

Screw Number of heating zone

zone

8

Screw heating power

KW

20

Extruder motor power

KW

34

Power



DHB-82PC

Pump motor power

KW

45

Fan power for screw

KW

0.9

Maximum total power

KW

90

Air pressure

Mpa

1.2

Air Displacement

m3/min

1.0

Average energy consumption


KW

42


3. Payment Methods:


Advance 40%, and the remaining 60% of the customer to the factory before shipment after the acceptance of a lump sum.


4.Delivery Date:


Both sides confirmed the contract all technical and commercial terms, and after receiving the deposit 50 days for delivery.



Product Tags:

blow molding machine

      

injection blow molding machine

      

High-Speed Injectin Automatic Blow Molding Machine / Water Bottling Machine Images

Send your message to this supplier
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Zhangjiagang city hengyuan beverage machinery factory
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0
Other about

High-Speed Injectin Automatic Blow Molding Machine / Water Bottling Machine

High Speed Servo Automatic Blow Molding Machine For Blowing Bottles

Brand Name :hengyuan
Certification :ISO,CE,

Pet Automatic Blow Molding Machine , Glass Bottle Making Machine

Brand Name :hengyuan
Certification :ISO,CE,

Rotary Automatic Blow Molding Machine / Pet Bottle Filling Machine

Brand Name :hengyuan
Certification :ISO,CE,

5 Gallon Automatic Stretch-Blow Molding Machine For Medicine Bottle

Brand Name :hengyuan
Certification :ISO,CE,