Spartan-IIE FPGA Family
The Spartan®-IIE Field-Programmable Gate Array family gives users
high performance, abundant logic resources, and a rich feature set,
all at an exceptionally low price. The seven-member family offers
densities ranging from 50,000 to 600,000 system gates, as shown in
Table 1. System performance is supported beyond 200 MHz.
Features include block RAM (to 288K bits), distributed RAM (to
221,184 bits), 19 selectable I/O standards, and four DLLs
(Delay-Locked Loops). Fast, predictable interconnect means that
successive design iterations continue to meet timing requirements.
The Spartan-IIE family is a superior alternative to mask-programmed
ASICs. The FPGA avoids the initial cost, lengthy development
cycles, and inherent risk of conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA
programmability permits design upgrades in the field with no
hardware replacement necessary (impossible with ASICs).
• Second generation ASIC replacement technology
- Densities as high as 15,552 logic cells with up to 600,000 system
- Streamlined features based on Virtex®-E FPGA architecture
- Unlimited in-system reprogrammability
- Very low cost
- Cost-effective 0.15 micron technology
• System level features
- SelectRAM™ hierarchical memory:
· 16 bits/LUT distributed RAM
· Configurable 4K-bit true dual-port block RAM
- Fully 3.3V PCI compliant to 64 bits at 66 MHz and CardBus
- Low-power segmented routing architecture
- Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
- Efficient multiplier support
- Cascade chain for wide-input functions
- Abundant registers/latches with enable, set, reset
- Four dedicated DLLs for advanced clock control
· Eliminate clock distribution delay
· Multiply, divide, or phase shift
- Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets
- IEEE 1149.1 compatible boundary scan logic
• Versatile I/O and packaging
- Pb-free package options
- Low-cost packages available in all densities
- Family footprint compatibility in common packages
- 19 high-performance interface standards
· LVTTL, LVCMOS, HSTL, SSTL, AGP, CTT, GTL
· LVDS and LVPECL differential I/O
- Up to 205 differential I/O pairs that can be input, output, or
- Hot swap I/O (CompactPCI friendly)
• Core logic powered at 1.8V and I/Os powered at 1.5V, 2.5V, or
• Fully supported by powerful Xilinx® ISE® development system
- Fully automatic mapping, placement, and routing
- Integrated with design entry and verification tools
- Extensive IP library including DSP functions and soft processors
new and original stock
Warranty :180 days !
Free shipping: Order over $1000 win a free shipment fee
(goods weight below 3Kg) ,during 20130901-20130930 .
Why buy from us >>> Fast / Safely / Conveniently
• Mega Source is a Stock keeper and trade company of Electronic
components .Our branches office include China, Hong Kong, Sigapore
, Canada . Offer business, service, resourcing and information for
our global member.
• Goods are ensured the highest quality possible and are delivered
to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
How to buy >>>
• Contact us by email & sent your inquire with your Transport
• Online chat, the commissioner would be responded ASAP.
• Forwarder Shipment to world-wide, DHL ,TNT ,UPS,FEDEX etc. buyer
don`t need to worry about shipping problem
• We will try to respond as quickly as possible. But due to time
zone difference, please allow up to 24 hours to get your mail
replied. The products were tested by some devices or software, we
ensure that there is no quality problems.
• We are committed to providing fast, convenient and safe
transportation service to global buyer.