Handhold Portable Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Range 0 - 6000mm MFD350B
Portable Ultrasonic Flaw Detector MFD350B range 6000mm
Based on ultrasonic pulse reflection testing principle, MFD350B
controls all testing process by the mini-processor. And it has low
power design and can do charge with two models such as online
chargeing and offline charging. And it can work continuously about
8 hours.With large capacity, digital multi-color TFT LCD, original
imported stable IC, small size, light weight, stable performance
and favorable price, MFD350B is one of our company’s high promoted
super cost performance and economically ultrasonic flaw detector.
- With English display, master-slave menu, shortcut key and digital
swiftly knob, it’s designed with leading technology and can be used
- With digital color TFT LCD display, it can choose the background
colour and wave color acoording to the environment. And the LCD
brightness also can be set freely by yourself.
- Designed with high performance security-guarantee battery module,
it’s easy for disassembly and assembly. And it can charge
independent with offline. And the large capacity and high
performance Lithium-ion battery module make the instrument’
continously working time to above 8 hours,
- With small size and light weight, the instrument can be hold by one
hand. It’s durable in use and lead industry trend.
- Range: (0 ~ 6000) mm
- Bandwidth: (0.5 ~ 10) MHz
- Material Velocity: (1000 ~ 9999) m / s
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 32dB
- Vertical linear error: ≤ 3%
- Horizontal linear error: ≤ 0.2%
- Resolution:> 40dB (5P14)
- Sensitivity Leavings: 60dB (flat-bottomed deep hole 200mmФ2)
- Rejection: (0 to 80)% Linear
- Noise level: ≤ 10%
- Power supply: DC 9V; lithium batteries work for 10hours or more
- Ambient temperature: (-20 ~ 50) ℃
- Relative Humidity: (20 ~ 95)% RH
- Overall dimensions: 263 × 170 × 61 (mm)
Automatically searching the peak wave inside the gate and hold it
on the display.
Equivalent diameter calculation: find out the peak echo and
calculate its equivalent diameter.
Continuous Record: Record the display continuously and save it to
the memory inside the instrument.
Defect Localization: Localize the defect position, including the
distance, the depth and its plane projection distance.
Defect Sizing: calculate the defect size
Defect Evaluation: Evaluate the defect by echo envelope.
DAC: Distance Amplitude Correction
AVG: Distance Gain Size curve function
Crack measure: Measure and calculate the crack depth
B-SCAN: Display the cross-section of the test block.
Straight Beam Probe 4P,10mm
Angle Probe 4P8*9,60°
Power Adapter (Charger)
Software with cable