登录 | 免费注册 | 提交网站 | 免费看询盘 | 一站通免费建站 | "贸易通"多语言推广 | 外贸论坛
Hot Products:
Home > Construction & Real Estate >

Ceramics

Supplier Types
Verified Supplier
Site Member
Active Member
ICP Remarked Supplier
Results for Ceramics from 8172 Products
Min. Order : 500m
Supply Ability : 900T/month
Payment Terms : 30% TT in advance, 70% balance before loading
Zhejiang Huaxiajie Macromolecule Building Material Co., Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer Exporter Trading Company Seller
Verified Supplier
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Min. Order : 3 tons/color
Supply Ability : 60000tons per month
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,paypal, L/C
Jiangsu Supremewolf New Material Co,.Ltd
Business Type : Manufacturer Trading Company
Verified Supplier
[Province: Jiangsu, China]
Min. Order : 50tons
Supply Ability : 10000 Ton/Tons per Month
Payment Terms : TT and LC
Shandong Yijiehongfeng Energy Equipment Co., Ltd
Business Type : Manufacturer Exporter Seller
Verified Supplier
[Province: Shandong, China]
Min. Order : 1 set
Supply Ability : 10000sqm for per month
Payment Terms : T/T
T&C TENT CO.,LIMITED
Business Type : Manufacturer Distributor/Wholesaler Agent Exporter Trading Company Seller
Verified Supplier
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : Negotiable
Supply Ability : 12000 M2 PER DAY
Payment Terms : TT 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of B/L
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Business Type : Manufacturer Exporter
Verified Supplier
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Min. Order : negotiable
Supply Ability : 20 sets per month
Payment Terms : Western Union, L/C, T/T,Paypal
ABC leader corporation limied
Business Type : Manufacturer Exporter Seller
Verified Supplier
[Province: Inner mongolia, China]
Min. Order : 1 set
Supply Ability : 5 set per year
Delivery Time : depends on size
ECOOL INTERNATIONAL TRADING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Business Type : Agent Exporter Trading Company
Verified Supplier
[Province: Shanghai, China]
Min. Order : 1SET
Supply Ability : 12000houses/year
Payment Terms : T/T,L/C,D/P,OA
NINGBO DEEPBLUE SMARTHOUSE CO.,LTD
Business Type : Manufacturer Exporter Seller Other
Verified Supplier
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Min. Order : 1 pcs
Supply Ability : 300 Sets/Month
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
SIHNO MACHINERY LIMITED
Business Type : Manufacturer
Site Member
[Province: Hebei, China]
Min. Order : negotiable
Supply Ability : 80T
Payment : by T T
Fumach New Energy Material Co., LTD.
Business Type : Manufacturer Trading Company
Verified Supplier
[Province: Jiangsu, China]
Min. Order : 1 units
Payment Terms : T/T
Delivery Time : 15 days
Chengli Special Automobile Co., Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer Distributor/Wholesaler Exporter Seller
Site Member
[Province: Hubei, China]
Min. Order : 1pcs
Supply Ability : 2000pcs/Week
Payment Terms : TT, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, Paypal
Shenzhen Topwill Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer Distributor/Wholesaler
Site Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 500
Supply Ability : 10000000
Payment Terms : T/T
Guangzhou Colorful Smart Card Co., LTD
Business Type : Manufacturer Trading Company
Site Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 300m²
Supply Ability : 20000m²/month
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union
Guangzhou Huacai Outdoor Products Co., Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer Distributor/Wholesaler
Site Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 50pcs
Supply Ability : 200,000sets/month
Payment Terms : LC/TT/Western Union/Paypal
JSUS ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED
Business Type : Manufacturer
Site Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 1
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal
Delivery Time : shipped in 3 days after payment
Shandong China Coal Industry&Mining Supplies Group
Business Type : Manufacturer
Active Member
Min. Order : 100pcs
Supply Ability : 50000pcs/month
Payment Terms : TT,Western Union,Paypal
ShenZhen Himo Technology Co,.Ltd
Business Type : Manufacturer Exporter Seller
Active Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 4
Supply Ability : 200000 pcs/month
Payment Terms : T/T,Paypal.
Zilun Pro Lighting Technology Co.,Limited
Business Type : Manufacturer Distributor/Wholesaler Agent Importer Exporter Trading Company Seller
Site Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 6000
Packaging : reel and tape, tray ,paper
Model No. : shielding cans
Ningbo Hexin Electronics Co.,Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer Exporter
Site Member
[Province: Henan, China]
Search Products:

Send me the latesr Product Alerts for Apparel Machinery Sign up for Product Alert e-mail updates - FREE

(no SPAM - We will not sell or share your e-mail address.)
贸易通多语言全球推广

坐享一对一询盘,坐等买家上门

Inquiry Cart 0