QVF 7305 is a QoS VPN Firewall router for Small Business &
Internet Cafe. It can realize bandwidth aggregation by connecting
to additional ADSL or fiber optical line as containing 3~4 -WAN
design. In the meantime, 3~4 -WAN delivers the functionality of
Load Balancing that is, according to sessions or IP addresses, each
line gets the average utilization at the same time, realizing an
optimization of bandwidth usage. Also, with the support of hardware
NAT acceleration, users could visit the internet more quickly even
when there are around 200 PCs in LAN.
Besides, FQR 7305 is a highly integrated device with 3G/4G wireless
Internet, powerful firewall and management system. It also supports
multiple VPN protocols such as IPSec/PPTP/SmartLink, which helps
users establishing VPN more flexibly. This router’s easy-to-use GUI
management interface allows you to manage the whole network without
the requirement of deep network knowledge. You can easily control
the utilization of valuable network resources.
High-speed & High-efficiency
- Embedded with MIPS64 dual-core network processor which is able to
handle 1.2 billion instructions to reach 2Gbps bi-direction
- Supporting 50,000 sessions and being capable to handle 200~250 PCs
- Build-in 3~4 Gigabit WAN ports, 1~2 Gigabit LAN ports, and 1 USB
ports to help businesses build gigabit backbone network.
- Featured Qno exclusive Green Tunnel to accelerate packet
transmitting speed in times.
- Realizing Bandwidth Averaging with 3~4 Gigabit WAN ports and
reserving the possibility of bandwidth expansion in the future.
- Supporting Optical Fiber or ADSL access/PPPoE/Cable Modem/FTTX and
other kinds of protocols.
- Supporting 3 Balance modes: Session-based, IP-based, and Strategy
Routing to optimize bandwidth usage. Strategy Routing specially
solves cross-net bottleneck problem for different ISPs access.
- Featured auto line back-up: switch all the sessions from dropped
line automatically to another to keep an always on-line network.
- Providing up to 200 IPSec VPN connections; IPSec/3DES's operational
efficiency reaching 154Mbps.
- Providing comprehensive IPSec VPN with DES/3DES/AES encryptions,
MD5/SHA1 identifications and automatically/manually IKE Pre-Share
- Supporting IPSec VPN in Gateway to Gateway or Client to Gateway.
- Supporting Group VPN to allow dynamic users building VPN
connections with Headquarters.
- Supporting NATT to translate IPSec ESP packets into UDP packets to
pass through SOHO routers using in most of small offices.
- Passing VPNC's authentication and collocating with other VPN
- Possessing VPN Heartbeat to maintain a more stable VPN connection
and being compatible for VPN tunnels among different VPN devices.
- Possessing SmartLink VPN: easy to finish settings by entering User
Name, Password and IP address.
- Providing Smartlink VPN server to accept VPN establishing from
remote Smartlink clients.
- Featured Central Management: administrators could get all the VPN
connections status in Headquarters' screen and manage each Qno
router in branches to save maintenance effort and cost.
- Possessing VPN Hub: to realize VPN traffic (such as VoIP and other
data traffic through VPN Tunnel) rerouting among branches without
building VPN each other to simplify the management and saving
energy, as well as to route traffic in Headquarter when branches
are in different ISPs network.
- Supporting VPN backup: to switch VPN connection into another WAN
port once original WAN port lost Internet access.
- Providing up to 60 PPTP VPN connections.
- Displaying status of PPTP VPN connections.
- Allowing using Windows2000/XP embedded PPTP client to dial to
QoS Bandwidth Management
- Featured Smart QoS with dynamic bandwidth management to
automatically control P2P and video downloading and other bandwidth
hogging to avoid bandwidth insufficient.
- Allocating bandwidth according to different time periods to fit
into diverse network environments.
- Prioritizing different person/group or applications in bandwidth
using for a better reasonable management.
- Featured exclusive Qno L7 Web QoS to set bandwidth for different
web applications, avoiding one application taking up too much
bandwidth and influencing other services.
- Reaching superior performances with 2Gbps bi-direction transmitting
rate with firewall enabled.
- Supporting Stateful Packet Inspection to deny or block non-standard
protocol connections aiming at Worm Blaster, Trojan, DoS Attack and
other kind of threatens via dynamic detection of the network layer
by filtering the passing