登录 | 免费注册 | 发布产品 | 提交网站 | 免费看询盘 | 一站通免费建站 | "贸易通"多语言推广 | 外贸论坛
Related Searches:
Home Costume & Fashion JewelryEarrings

jewelry chandelier earring

search       to
Results for jewelry chandelier earring from 560683 Products
Min. Order : 100 pcs
Supply Ability : 10000 pcs/per week
Payment Terms : T/T , Paypal
Charming Yang Fashion Jewelry & accessories Co.,Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer
Verified Supplier
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 100pics
Supply Ability : 100000 Dozen per Month
Payment Terms : T/T, West Union. 30% in advance, 70% balance before delivery...
China Yiwu Yuanman Jewelry Factory
Business Type : Manufacturer
Active Member
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Frida Kahlo style chandelier earrings feature a skull or skeleton theme with dangling skulls suspended from flowers and doves in a mix of expertly ...
Eton Jewelry Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and exporter of CZ (Cubic Zircon) jewelry. Six years ago, the company was established in the ...
Eton Jewelry Co., Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer
ICP Remarked Supplier
Latest Design Cubic Zirconia Rhodium Plated Jewelry Wedding Earrings For Women Click on the image to check the artwork unit price: negotiable min ...
Gaoxing New Material Co.,Ltd
ICP Remarked Supplier
925 Silver Crystal Wedding Jewelry Fashion Earrings Click on the image to check the artwork unit price: negotiable min amount: amount: period for ...
View larger image Share to: FOB Price: US $1.68 - 1.68 $1.68 >=100 Min.Order Quantity: 100 Set/Sets Supply Ability: 10000 Set/Sets perMonth Port: ...
dpsjewelry limited
ICP Remarked Supplier
Factory wholesale retail displays retail jewelry display earring stand holder EDJ-038 Factory wholesale retail displays retail jewelry display earring ...
Sunday Knight Jewelry Display Co.,Ltd
ICP Remarked Supplier
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Description: Butterfly Fashion Chandelier Earrings Silver Item NO.: YS-EH-47273 Small-Order Price:US$7.17/pc MOQ:1 pc Middle-Order Price:US$6.52/pc ...
Yiwu Dushang Jewelry Co.,Ltd
ICP Remarked Supplier
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Description: Costume Jewelry Zircon Earrings Item NO.: SP-EH-46683 Small-Order Price:US$2.19/pair MOQ:1 pair Middle-Order Price:US$1.99/pair MOQ:36 ...
Yiwu Dushang Jewelry Co.,Ltd
ICP Remarked Supplier
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Description: Costume Jewelry Zircon Earrings Item NO.: SP-EH-46683 Small-Order Price:US$2.19/pair MOQ:1 pair Middle-Order Price:US$1.99/pair MOQ:36 ...
Shipping Charge Price List(Aramex)
ICP Remarked Supplier
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Description:46mm Sterling Silver Jewelry Hoop Earrings Item NO.:YEH-27588 Small-Order Price US$7.58/pcMOQ:1 pc Big-Order PriceUS$7.38/pc MOQ:120 pc ...
China Yiwu Shine Jewelry Company
ICP Remarked Supplier
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Browse similar products Previous PageGL-T03148 purple acrylic screw-on flesh tunnel ear gauge plug Next GL-T03146 Acrylic pink triangle ear plugs body ...
FoShan Dali Ze sen Jewelry Factory
ICP Remarked Supplier
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 100PCS
Supply Ability : 800pcs per day
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal.
TENDA PACKAGING INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED
Business Type : Manufacturer Distributor/Wholesaler Exporter Seller
Site Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 50Pcs
Payment Terms : Paypal Or Bank transfer
Delivery Time : 20-25 days
BLS INTERNATIONAL TRADE co.LTD
Business Type : Manufacturer
Active Member
[Province: Zhejiang, China]
Min. Order : 1000
Supply Ability : 200000
Payment Terms : Pay 40% deposit before production,Pay the remaining 60% ...
Guangzhou wanxing paper packaging Co., Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer
Active Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 30 Pair/Pairs
Supply Ability : 10000 Pair/Pairs per Month
Payment Terms : T/T,Western Union
Hongkong Kisvi International Group Co.,Ltd.
Business Type : Manufacturer Distributor/Wholesaler
Active Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 200 Pair/Pairs Sequin earrings sample is available
Supply Ability : 100000 Pair/Pairs per Month
Payment Terms : L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal
Dongguan Goodlooking Hardware Product Co., Ltd.
Active Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Min. Order : 300pcs per color
Supply Ability : 2000pcs per day
Payment Terms : Deposit before production; Balance payment before shipment
China Gift Boxes Online Market
Active Member
[Province: Guangdong, China]
Search Products:

Send me the latesr Product Alerts for jewelry chandelier earring Sign up for Product Alert e-mail updates - FREE

(no SPAM - We will not sell or share your e-mail address.)
贸易通多语言全球推广

坐享一对一询盘,坐等买家上门

  • · 11种语言版本网站
  • · 20大搜索引擎排名靠前
  • · 30大B2B平台推广
  • 了解详情
Locations
Supplier Types
Verified Supplier
Site Member
Active Member
ICP Remarked Supplier
Inquiry Cart 0